$500 Footlocker Gift Card to Naira: Are you the lucky recipient of a $500 Footlocker Gift Card, or are you contemplating buying one? If you’re in Nigeria and curious about its value in Naira, you’re in the right place. In this article, we’ll walk you through the conversion process, discuss the significance of Footlocker, and explore the best ways to maximize the card’s value in your local currency.
What is a Footlocker?
Footlocker is a renowned brand specializing in athletic footwear and apparel. With a reputation for quality and style, their gift cards are highly sought after. They offer a wide range of products, including sneakers, sportswear, and accessories, making it a popular choice for sports enthusiasts and fashion-conscious individuals.
What is the use of a Footlocker gift card?
Owning a Footlocker Gift Card comes with its perks. It’s a versatile option for shopping at Footlocker stores or their website. You can buy the latest sneakers, trendy sportswear, and accessories of your choice. The gift card provides you with the flexibility to select what suits your style and needs.
Even better! You can sell a $500 Footlocker gift card to naira and get instant payment as soon as its details are verified. With a reliable gift card trading app like Dtunes, you can do so much more with your Footlocker gift card than buying footwear and accessories.
How Much is $500 Footlocker Gift Card To Naira Today?
A $500 Footlocker gift card today as we write this post is selling for N343,000 for the physical gift card and N320,000 for the ecode. Rates are currently at N686/$ for the physical gift card and N640/$ for the ecode. This is the direct best rate from the best platform to sell gift cards for naira – Hook.
To ensure great value for your money, always check for the most recently updated rates for yourself. You can do this with the help of a gift card rate calculator. With the Hook gift card rate calculator, checking rates for a $500 Footlocker gift card in naira is just so easy.
How much is $100 footlocker Gift Card To Naira?
How Much Is A $100 Footlocker Gift Card In Naira? The current price range for a $100 Footlocker gift card when converted to naira is between N60,000 and N70,000. For some individuals, selling their gift cards for cash could be a preferable option over keeping or using them as intended by the store.
How to Check Recently Updated Footlocker Gift Card Rates In Naira?
The tool needed to check a gift card’s current selling rate to naira is the gift card calculator. With the Hook gift card rate calculator, you can always know how much your gift card is worth and decide when best to sell it for cash in local currency. Take the steps below to check the current rate for a $500 Footlocker gift card in Nigeria:
- Go to the Hook website at Hook.ng.
- Proceed by clicking “rate calculator” on the menu
- Ensure you are on the gift rate card calculator and not the crypto rate calculator.
- Choose your gift card type. For checking the rates for a $500 Footlocker gift card to naira, the gift card type is automatically “Footlocker.”
- Select a country. The default country for footlocker gift cards is the United States. Although the gift card is quoted in another currency other than the USD, you can select the country in the drop-down. When the country is not listed in the drop-down below, you can reach out to Hook via any of the channels on the Contact Me section to get the value for selling your gift card.
- Select the gift card subcategory. Even Footlocker gift cards are categorized. So, select the category that best describes the nature of your gift card. E.g., Footlocker (Physical) $100 – $500.
- Enter the amount in USD or whatever currency you are exchanging from.
- Check for the exchange value and rate below the rate calculator.
Click the “Start Trading” button to get on the move now. Note that this rate calculator is free and available to all at all times. Download the Hook App now and sell your $500 Footlocker gift card to naira now!
Other Footlocker Gift Cards Rates
|Gift card Type||Country||Rate (NGN)||Subcategory||Amount (USD)||Exchange Value (NGN)|
Sell gift cards with Hook – Instant Naira for Footlocker Gift Card
In three (3) easy steps, you can sell your Footlocker gift card here without stress.
- Download the App for Android and iPhone devices. Search “Hook Gift Card” on the App Store to get the app or click the link.
- Register an account.
- Click “Trade gift cards” to Start trading.