You can sell your $500 Nike Giftcard for about #453,000 – #575,000 only on hook.ng. Hook is the most reliable platform to sell gift cards in Nigeria based on reviews by thousands of customers all over Nigeria. Hook has been known to pay customers instantly without any form of delay.
We left the rate at #453,000 – #575,000 due to the fact that gift card rates fluctuate with respect to demand and supply but be rest assured that you will get the best rate in Nigeria only on hook. We pride ourselves on the fact that our platform has been vetted by external bodies and confirmed as the most secure gift card platform in Nigeria.
Highest Nike Gift Card Rates in Nigeria 2023
Gift card rates are constantly changing but you can always see the current rate of any gift card here. As of November 2023, this is the best rate for Nike gift cards in Nigeria.
- $50 Nike card: ₦45,000 – ₦47,500
- $100 Nike card: ₦90,000 – ₦100,000
- $200 Nike card: ₦181,000 – ₦200,000
- $300 Nike card: ₦271,000 – ₦295,000
- $500 Nike card: ₦453,000 – ₦485,000
$500 Nike Gift Card in Naira
The price of a gift card varies from time to time. The price of the $500 Nike gift card might not be the same in the next hour. Currently, a $500 Nike gift card costs between 453,000 NGN to 480,000 NGN.
If you are looking for the best rates for Gift cards in Nigeria, you can rest assured that you will find that on Hook. We have an automated gift card rate calculator that is updated every minute. This feature helps you calculate your rate anytime and is available on the website and mobile application. Click on “current rates on Hook” to be updated on Gift card rates whenever.
How to Check The Updated Rate of Nike Gift Cards in Naira
To check the updated rate of Nike gift cards in Naira, you can visit the Hook website or app. They provide real-time rates for various gift cards, including a $500 Nike gift card in Naira.
How to Trade Nike Gift Cards On Hook?
If you have a $500 Nike gift card and you want to sell it, here’s how to sell it on Hook.
The first thing you want to do is to download the Hook app either on the Google Play Store for Android or on the App Store for iOS. Then create an account if you don’t have one. It is free and it takes less than 3 minutes to create
Why Hook Is the Best App to Sell Gift Cards
- Hook allows you to trade securely. Your assets are secure. The app is also quite secure as your assets and data are protected with bank-level encryption technology. So you can be certain your assets are safe.
- When the transaction is completed, your money is safely deposited directly into your naira account.
- You don’t need to go through a third party. You are interacting directly with us.
The Best App to Sell Crypto in Nigeria In 2023
Hook is a crypto and gift card exchange app that allows users to convert popular cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, USDT, and so on, to naira in Nigeria. The platform has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate the platform and complete transactions easily.
This app also has the fastest payout ever! Transactions are completed in minutes and you can withdraw to any bank of your choosing.
Hook also has a 24/7 customer support team that is always available to assist users with any questions or concerns.
FAQs on Selling $500 Nike Gift Cards in Nigeria
Q1. Can I sell my Nike gift card for Naira?
A1. Yes, there are several platforms and online marketplaces where you can sell your Nike gift card for Naira.
Q2. What information do I need to provide when selling my Nike gift card?
A2. Typically, you’ll need to provide the gift card code and the value of the card.
Q3. How can I ensure the security of my Nike gift card when selling it?
A3. Prioritize reputable platforms like hook with a proven track record of successful gift card transactions.
Q4. How much can I sell $100 Nike Gift Card in Nigeria in 2023?
A4. You can sell your $100 Nike gift card for #90,000 – #100,000 only on hook.ng
Q5. How much can I sell $500 Nike Gift Card in Nigeria in 2023?
A5. You can sell your $500 Nike gift card for #453,000 – #550,000 only on hook.ng
GIFT CARD – DEFINITION
A gift card is also known as a gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK is a prepaid stored-value money card, usually issued by a retailer or bank, to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses. Gift cards are also given out by employers or organizations as rewards or gifts.
They may also be distributed by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards. Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees.
American Express, MasterCard, and Visa offer generic gift cards that need not be redeemed at particular stores, which are widely used for cashback marketing strategies. A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted.
From the purchaser’s point of view, a gift card is a gift, given in place of an object which the recipient may not need, when the giving of cash as a present may be regarded as socially inappropriate.
References for $500 Nike Gift Card to Naira
- ^ “GIFT TOKEN”. Cambridge English Dictionary. Archived from the original on 16 September 2014. for $500 Nike Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- ^ HORNE, DANIEL R. (2007). “Gift Cards: Disclosure One Step Removed”. The Journal of Consumer Affairs. 41 (2): 341–350. doi:10.1111/j.1745-6606.2007.00084.x. ISSN 0022-0078. JSTOR 23860062. Archived from the original on 8 October 2020. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Hood, James R. (20 February 2006). “Congress Considers New Gift Card Rules”. consumeraffairs.com. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2008.
- ^ “2012 Holiday Gift Card Spending Report”. giftcardlab.com. 26 November 2012. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013 for $500 Razer Gold Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ “Gift Cards and Financial Reporting”. archives.cpajournal.com. Archived from the original on 15 April 2021. Retrieved 15 April 2021.