How Much Naira is a $100 eBay Gift Card To Naira Today? – 2023: eBay gift cards are digital assets that could be used to pay for items at a retail store or online on eBay. They are very easy to use and serve as a means of purchase for almost every item at an eBay store. Your gift card balance can be used up at once or a certain percentage. The remaining purchase amount can then be covered by another payment method.
Although eBay does not work directly in Nigeria, its gift cards are still very much in demand. This is because these gift cards have good resale rates. Which is why the question on the tip of everyone’s tongue is “How much is a $100 eBay gift card in Nigerian Naira?“
How Much is a $100 eBay Gift Card in Nigeria?
On average, the price of a $100 eBay gift card is about 77,600 – 90,000 Naira in Nigeria. Figuring out the exact amount of an eBay gift card might not be possible. There is no standard value for any gift card. So if you are planning to convert eBay gift cards to cash, you need to use the rate calculator feature. Just like every other market in the world, prices would vary. Specific platforms would buy higher than others and vice versa. However, it is possible to determine an average by comparing rates.
Where is The Best Place to Sell my $100 eBay Gift Cards?
This would be Hook. Aside from high rates, there are a few things you should look out for before entrusting your gift card with just any platform. Here are a couple of questions you should ask yourself to ensure you are making the right decision, not a hasty one. These questions include: “Is the platform secure? “, and “Have people heard about the platform?” “Do they have a reliable customer service I can contact?”, ”Is withdrawal quick and easy?” and so on. If these are the questions that spark your interest, then Hook is the right spot for you to sell your eBay gift card.
What Is The Rate Of eBay Gift Card Today?
eBay gift cards come in more than just one amount. On Hook, the rates are divided into two major categories. eBay gift cards with $100 and above and $50 eBay gift cards. Both of which have different rates. For eBay gift cards with an amount of $100 and above, the current rate is 776. You would get 77,600 Naira, while the $50 eBay gift card to Naira is 38,800.
GIFT CARD – DEFINITION
A gift card is also known as a gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK is a prepaid stored-value money card, usually issued by a retailer or bank, to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses. Gift cards are also given out by employers or organizations as rewards or gifts.
They may also be distributed by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards. Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees.
American Express, MasterCard, and Visa offer generic gift cards that need not be redeemed at particular stores, which are widely used for cashback marketing strategies. A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted.
From the purchaser’s point of view, a gift card is a gift, given in place of an object which the recipient may not need, when the giving of cash as a present may be regarded as socially inappropriate.
References for $100 eBay Gift Card to Naira
- ^ “GIFT TOKEN”. Cambridge English Dictionary. Archived from the original on 16 September 2014. for a $100 EBAY Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- ^ HORNE, DANIEL R. (2007). “Gift Cards: Disclosure One Step Removed”. The Journal of Consumer Affairs. 41 (2): 341–350. doi:10.1111/j.1745-6606.2007.00084.x. ISSN 0022-0078. JSTOR 23860062. Archived from the original on 8 October 2020. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Hood, James R. (20 February 2006). “Congress Considers New Gift Card Rules”. consumeraffairs.com. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2008.
- ^ “2012 Holiday Gift Card Spending Report”. giftcardlab.com. 26 November 2012. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013 for $500 Razer Gold Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ “Gift Cards and Financial Reporting”. archives.cpajournal.com. Archived from the original on 15 April 2021. Retrieved 15 April 2021.