At hook.ng, you can sell your $20 steam card to naira for about #14,500 to #17,000. Steam is a platform that licenses you to buy present cards, yet before this card can be utilized, you should initiate it with a code first. Reclaiming these codes in the Steam Store will add the money-related worth of the card to your Steam Wallet, which you can then use to purchase games. Steam likewise permits clients to initiate games through the game code and this will naturally add that particular game to their library. Initiating the Steam gift code is finished through the Steam Store.
Steam gift vouchers are in the type of preloaded advanced monetary forms, and when reclaimed on the Steam platform, they can be utilized to buy games and downloadable substances. Steam gift cards are perceived all around the world and they can be purchased from different retailers. They come in two significant structures; Physical and E-code. The divisions of this card fluctuate and go from, $50,$100,$200, etc.
$20 Steam Gift Card in Naira
The current price of a $20 Steam gift card in Naira is between 14,500 and 17,000.
However, it is important to keep in mind that the exchange rate can fluctuate, and the actual value will depend on the prevailing exchange rate at the time.
Do you want to sell your steam gift card? Here on the hook, we offer the best rate in the market today. For a $50 Steam gift card as of today, the naira equivalent is N35,000. The rates can go higher than this depending on the market demand.
Below is a list of steam gift cards and their rates.
Highest Steam Gift Card To Naira Rates
|Value on card||Naira Rate||Amount in Naira|
|$20||702||14,000 – 17,000|
|$50||702||35,050 – 50,000|
|$100||702||70,200 – 100,000|
|$200||702||140,400 – 190,000|
|$500||702||351,000 – 400,000|
Oftentimes, the UK Steam gift card does have the highest rate in the market. You can sell £100 for #87,000 here on the hook. Click on the button below to start selling. You can also sell other gift cards here such as;
- iTunes, Steam, Google, Visa
- Amazon, Sephora Nordstrom, Nike
- Walmart, Nike, Amex, Roblox
- eBay, Best Buy, Home Depot
- Apple Store, Macy, Vanilla, Target.
To know the current rate of each gift card above, Check our gift card rate to find out the best gift card rate in Nigeria
How to Sell Steam Gift Cards on Hook
If you have a $50 Steam gift card and you want to sell it, here’s how to sell it on Hook.
The first thing you want to do is to download the Hook app either on the Google Play Store for Android or on the App Store for iOS. Then create an account if you don’t have one. It is free and it takes less than 3 minutes to create
GIFT CARD – DEFINITION
A gift card is also known as a gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK is a prepaid stored-value money card, usually issued by a retailer or bank, to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses.
Gift cards are also given out by employers or organizations as rewards or gifts.
They may also be distributed by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards.
Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees.
American Express, MasterCard, and Visa offer generic gift cards that need not be redeemed at particular stores, which are widely used for cashback marketing strategies and other recommendations.
A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted.
From the purchaser’s point of view, a gift card is a gift, given in place of an object which the recipient may not need, when the giving of cash as a present may be regarded as socially inappropriate.
- ^ “GIFT TOKEN”. Cambridge English Dictionary. Archived from the original on 16 September 2014. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- ^ HORNE, DANIEL R. (2007). “Gift Cards: Disclosure One Step Removed”. The Journal of Consumer Affairs. 41 (2): 341–350. doi:10.1111/j.1745-6606.2007.00084.x. ISSN 0022-0078. JSTOR 23860062. Archived from the original on 8 October 2020. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Hood, James R. (20 February 2006). “Congress Considers New Gift Card Rules”. consumeraffairs.com. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2008.
- ^ “2012 Holiday Gift Card Spending Report”. giftcardlab.com. 26 November 2012. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ “Gift Cards and Financial Reporting”. archives.cpajournal.com. Archived from the original on 15 April 2021. Retrieved 15 April 2021.