Currently, the price of €100 Steam euro gift card on Hook.ng is #86,000 Naira. You can use our Gift card rate calculator to find out the current rate of different gift cards in Nigeria.
Do you want to know how much you can sell Steam Card €100 In Naira? Steam is an online distribution platform for video games and also a community for gamers where players and game developers can purchase and also sell video games online. Because of its user-accommodating features, it is one of the most popular gaming platforms, making the Steam wallet gift cards very famous.
Steam gift cards are one of the most popular gift vouchers for gamers and are widely used in the gaming community. It is one of the top-selling gift cards in the world. Steam gift card is a preloaded card topped up with a certain amount of money and can be used to purchase video games from the Steam gaming platform.
They are available in various denominations from $15 to $200, with denominations up to $500 open for larger orders. With Steam Gift Cards, you can purchase games without paying the total price. Steam gift cards can be purchased through various retailers or online.
How Much Can You Sell Steam Card €100 In Naira?
The rate of the Euro Physical Steam gift card on Hook is currently from 655 to 800 naira. This means your 100 Euro physical card is worth 86,000 Naira. On the other hand, the Euro Steam E-code has a rate of 595 to 700. So with a 100 Euro steam E-code, you would get as high as 70,000 Naira when you trade it on Cardtonic. Below is a table of rates:
|EURO STEAM CARD AMOUNT (€)||NAIRA AMOUNT|
|€10 Steam Euro Gift Card||9,000 Naira|
|€20 Steam Euro Gift Card||19,000 Naira|
|€30 Steam Euro Gift Card||28,000 Naira|
|€40 Steam Euro Gift Card||35,000 Naira|
|€50 Steam Euro Gift Card||43,000 Naira|
|€100 Steam Euro Gift Card||86,000 Naira|
|€200 Steam Euro Gift Card||160,000 Naira|
|€500 Steam Euro Gift Card||400,000 Naira|
|€1000 Steam Euro Gift Card||800,000 Naira|
|€2000 Steam Euro Gift Card||1,600,000 Naira|
You can always use the rate calculator to check gift card rates at any point in time.
4 Reasons Why You Need A Steam Gift Card
1. You Can Purchase Games From Lots of Developers Worldwide:
Steam is one of the largest game markets, with hundreds of video games available for sale and play. Lots of these games also come at discounted prices, and you save even more money during their seasonal sales.
2. It Is a Perfect Gift For Gamers:
The holiday season is approaching, and you have probably been thinking of what to get that particular gamer in your life; look no further. The Steam gift card is perfect for an avid video gamer. With a wide selection of games available to purchase on the Steam platform, with the gift card, you can allow them to buy any game(s) they want and decide what to do with the card. It’s a win-win situation.
3. You Can Purchase Steam Hardware and Software:
Most people are not aware of this, but Steam actually has hardware available for purchase. Hardware such as Steam controllers, HTC Vive, and so on. The Steam controllers and well sought after because of their excellent features and uses. You can also use a Steam gift card to purchase various available software that will improve your gaming experience.
4. You Can Resell It For Cash:
One of the great things about the Steam gift card is that it can be sold in exchange for money. For example, if you live in a region or country where steam cards cannot be used, it would be a total waste for you to dispose of them or abandon them; the best option is to sell them for cash. You can sell your Steam card on a gift card trading platform.
The Best Platform To Redeem Your Steam Euro Gift Card For Cash In Nigeria
Hook is a gift card trading platform where users can redeem unused steam gift cards for cash and have them withdrawn to their bank account within seconds. Hook is used and trusted by over 100,000 users who have gained the utmost satisfaction while trading their gift cards on the platform.
Users can trade their cards on the web and can also choose to sell on the go by using the mobile app, which is available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store.The Hook platform is super easy to use and offers the best rates while providing users with the quickest payout.
How To Trade Your Euro Steam Gift Card On Hook
- Log in to your Hook Account.
- On the dashboard, click on TRADE GIFT CARDS.
- Select which type of gift card it is- physical or E-code.
- In the category section, select STEAM GIFT CARD.
- Next, in the sub-category section, select EURO STEAM.
- Enter your gift card amount.
- Based on the rate of the day, the amount will be calculated and displayed immediately.
- Upload images of the card.
- Click on START TRADE.
I hope you now have the right information on the current $100 Steam gift card rate in Nigeria. You can also use the gift card rate calculator on the website or mobile app. Whatever the value of your Steam gift card and any kind of gift card, you can instantly sell them, enjoy quick transactions, and get paid instantly.
How To Trade Your €100 Steam Gift Card On Hook
- Create an account via our website or mobile app.
- Download the Hook Mobile App from Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- Register and set up your account profile.
- Optionally, verify your BVN for added security.
- Add your bank account details for easy fund withdrawal.
- Click “TRADE GIFT CARDS” and select “SELL GIFT CARDS.”
- Search for a Steam gift card.
- Specify the currency and card type (Physical card, Ecode, Receipt, etc.).
- Enter card details: sub-category, value, and amount.
- Review the cash payout in Naira and proceed.
- Verify the gift card by entering the Ecode or uploading a photo.
- Confirm the transaction and receive instant cash in your account wallet for withdrawal.
Start trading gift cards with ease on our platform today! For any queries, feel free to contact us. Happy trading!
FAQs on Selling 100 Euro Steam Gift Cards in Nigeria
Q1. Can I sell my Steam gift card for Naira?
A1. Yes, there are several platforms and online marketplaces where you can sell your Steam gift cards for Naira.
Q2. What information do I need to provide when selling my Steam gift card?
A2. Typically, you’ll need to provide the gift card code and the value of the card.
Q3. How can I ensure the security of my Steam gift card when selling it?
A3. Prioritize reputable platforms like Hook.ng with a proven track record of successful gift card transactions.
Q4. How much can i sell $100 Steam Gift Card in Nigeria 2023?
A4. You can sell your €100 steam gift card for #80,000 – #95,000 only on hook.ng
Q5. How much can i sell $200 steam Gift Card in Nigeria 2023?
A5. You can sell your €200 steam gift card for #165,000 – #200,000 only on hook.ng
GIFT CARD – DEFINITION
A gift card is also known as a gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK is a prepaid stored-value money card, usually issued by a retailer or bank, to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses. Gift cards are also given out by employers or organizations as rewards or gifts.
They may also be distributed by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards. Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees.
American Express, MasterCard, and Visa offer generic gift cards that need not be redeemed at particular stores, which are widely used for cashback marketing strategies. A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted.
From the purchaser’s point of view, a gift card is a gift, given in place of an object which the recipient may not need, when the giving of cash as a present may be regarded as socially inappropriate.
References for 100 Euro Steam Gift Card to Naira
- ^ “GIFT TOKEN”. Cambridge English Dictionary. Archived from the original on 16 September 2014. for a $500 Razer Gold Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- ^ HORNE, DANIEL R. (2007). “Gift Cards: Disclosure One Step Removed”. The Journal of Consumer Affairs. 41 (2): 341–350. doi:10.1111/j.1745-6606.2007.00084.x. ISSN 0022-0078. JSTOR 23860062. Archived from the original on 8 October 2020. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Hood, James R. (20 February 2006). “Congress Considers New Gift Card Rules”. consumeraffairs.com. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2008.
- ^ “2012 Holiday Gift Card Spending Report”. giftcardlab.com. 26 November 2012. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013 for $500 Razer Gold Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ “Gift Cards and Financial Reporting”. archives.cpajournal.com. Archived from the original on 15 April 2021. Retrieved 15 April 2021.