How Much Is Razer Gold Gift Card In Naira?: Do you have a Razer Gold gift card and want to convert that into naira? Or are you searching for how much you will get for a 100$ Razer Gold gift card? Well! You are at the right place because, in this article, I will address the question, how much is a Razer Gold gift card in Naira?
Razer Gold gift card is a virtual gift card for gamers globally. It means that it is only available electronically, not as a physical card. It is one of the most popular gift cards in Nigeria. You can use a Razer Gold gift card to make purchases on Razer.com, where you can shop for gaming peripherals, apparel, or laptops with it. Not just that, you can exchange the gift card for cash in Nigeria. Let’s find out the worth of your Razer Gold gift card in naira.
Benefits Of the Razer Gold Gift Card
Here are some of the benefits of trading the Razer gold gift card.
1. Razer Gold Gift Cards are incredibly effective.
When you redeem your Razer gold gift card, you’ll get the maximum out of it. You can easily download loads of games that are ready to install and get ahead with your gaming.
2. Razer gold gift cards have no expiry date
There is no expiration date for Razer gold gift cards. You can redeem this gift card online anytime without any hassle or rush.
3. No activation or redemption fees
You will not be required to pay extra fees for redemption or activation after buying this gift card. This unique feature makes it special for most gamers.
How Much Is Razer Gold Gift Card In Nigeria
The $100 USA Physical Razer gold gift card exchange rate is currently NGN57,700 while the Ecode equivalent is NGN56,000. You also need to understand that the worth of a Razer Gold gift card is not constant. The fact that remains is that Razer Gold is one of the top gift cards with the highest rates in Nigeria. However, the rate is not constant. There are various factors that determine how much your Razer Gold gift card is worth. They include demand and supply, the purchase price, and the trading platform.
There is a rate calculator on the Hook website and mobile app. You can use this rate calculator to find out the worth of your gift card before selling.
Other Razer Gold Gift Cards And Their Rates In Naira
Below is a list of other Razer Gold gift card rates in naira.
- Australia Razer Gold ($100) – 50, 500 naira
- CAD Razer Gold ($100) – 64,000 naira
- EUROS Razer Gold($100) – 84,500 naira
- Singapore Razer Gold ($100) – 60,000 naira
- UK Razer Gold ($100) – 84,000 naira
Where To Sell Razer Gold Gift Card In Nigeria
Hook is the best gift card trading platform to sell your Razer gold gift cards in Nigeria. After knowing the worth of your Razer Gold gift card, what next? Sell your Razer Gold gift card on the Nosh platform. Asides from the high rates, Nosh offers you smooth and fast transactions, premium security against online scams, and standby customer support.
How To Sell Razer Gold Gift Card In Nigeria
To sell your Razer Gold gift card in Nigeria, see the attached live chat to start trading.
FAQs About The Razer Gold Gift Card
1. Is there any expiry date for the razer gold gift card?
No, razer gold gift cards have no expiration date.
2. Where can I redeem the Razer Gold gift card?
You can redeem a Razer gold card on Razer.com (only in the United States). This card can not be used at any physical retail stores, including RazerStore Las Vegas and RazerStore San Francisco.
3. What is the method of using a Razer gold gift card on Razer.com?
At checkout, enter a 19-digit card number and PIN code under the section payment to use the Razer gift card.
4. Is it possible to reload my Razer Gold gift card?
No, it is not possible to reload your Razer Gold gift card.
5. Is razer gold available in physical gift cards?
No, razer cards are only available in e-codes of value up to 1000$.
Razer gold gift cards are the best choice for gamers. This article presents the worth of different Razer gift cards in naira. Also, we have discussed some benefits of this card and some frequently asked questions. So, if you have a Razer gift card, use it now and enjoy it! If you still have any queries, contact us via live chat.
GIFT CARD – DEFINITION
A gift card is also known as a gift certificate in North America, or gift voucher or gift token in the UK is a prepaid stored-value money card, usually issued by a retailer or bank, to be used as an alternative to cash for purchases within a particular store or related businesses. Gift cards are also given out by employers or organizations as rewards or gifts.
They may also be distributed by retailers and marketers as part of a promotion strategy, to entice the recipient to come in or return to the store, and at times such cards are called cash cards. Gift cards are generally redeemable only for purchases at the relevant retail premises and cannot be cashed out, and in some situations may be subject to an expiry date or fees.
American Express, MasterCard, and Visa offer generic gift cards that need not be redeemed at particular stores, which are widely used for cashback marketing strategies. A feature of these cards is that they are generally anonymous and are disposed of when the stored value on a card is exhausted.
From the purchaser’s point of view, a gift card is a gift, given in place of an object which the recipient may not need, when the giving of cash as a present may be regarded as socially inappropriate.
References for Razer Gold Gift Card to Naira
- ^ “GIFT TOKEN”. Cambridge English Dictionary. Archived from the original on 16 September 2014. for Razer Gold Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 21 November 2018.
- ^ HORNE, DANIEL R. (2007). “Gift Cards: Disclosure One Step Removed”. The Journal of Consumer Affairs. 41 (2): 341–350. doi:10.1111/j.1745-6606.2007.00084.x. ISSN 0022-0078. JSTOR 23860062. Archived from the original on 8 October 2020. Retrieved 15 April 2021.
- ^ Jump up to:a b c d Hood, James R. (20 February 2006). “Congress Considers New Gift Card Rules”. consumeraffairs.com. Archived from the original on 8 March 2012. Retrieved 16 June 2008.
- ^ “2012 Holiday Gift Card Spending Report”. giftcardlab.com. 26 November 2012. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013 for $500 Razer Gold Gift Card to Naira Today. Retrieved 12 January 2013.
- ^ “Gift Cards and Financial Reporting”. archives.cpajournal.com. Archived from the original on 15 April 2021. Retrieved 15 April 2021.