$1000 Steam Card In Naira
$1000 Steam Card In Naira: Gift cards have become a very popular way of making purchases in the corresponding store recently, especially for people who prefer to shop online rather than visit stores physically. Not only this, but gift cards have also become a way of gifting family and friends. There are so many types of gift cards, but one popular type is the Steam gift card.
This guide focuses on explaining what a gift card is, what the Steam gift card is used for, and how much a $1000 Steam gift card is worth in Naira.
What Is a Gift Card?
A gift card is a prepaid card that has been loaded with a specific amount of money, which can be used to make purchases at the corresponding store. This means that an Amazon gift card can only be used to make purchases on Amazon alone. You cannot use an iTunes gift card on Amazon.
There are different types of gift cards available and each of them has different uses. For example, an Amazon gift card is a retail gift card that can be used to shop for items on the Amazon website (or in-store). There are other types of gift cards including Google Play gift cards, iTunes gift cards, and then Steam gift cards among others.
What is Steam Gift Card?
Steam gift card is a prepaid card that is issued by a popular gaming platform. It is a popular choice for gamers and those who are into PC gaming. The card, which can either be physical or ecode, can be used to add funds to a user’s Steam wallet. These funds can then be used to purchase games, DLCs, and more on the Steam platform.
How to Convert Steam Gift Card to Naira
To convert your Steam gift card to naira, you need a platform/exchange that allows you to sell your Steam gift card in Nigeria. Several marketplaces allow for this type of transaction such as Hook. All you need to do is register or create an account on these platforms and trade your Steam gift cards on these platforms for naira.
How Much Is A $1000 Steam Gift Card In Naira
The value of a $1000 Steam gift card in naira will depend on so many factors including the exchange rate, the country it came from i.e. the monetary form, and also market conditions since the market is quite volatile. At the time of writing this article, a $1000 Steam gift card costs between 400,000 -510,000, keeping in mind the dollar-naira exchange rate.
How to Calculate Steam Card Rate
Steam gift card is one of the top 5 gift cards with the highest rate in Nigeria. Here’s how to calculate your Steam gift card rate on Dtunes by using the rate calculator
- Visit the website www.hook.ng or download the app on the play store and app store
- Click on “Use Rate Calculator”
- Select “Steam” as the gift card
- Select the country (Portugal, United Kingdom, United States, etc.)
- Select the category of Steam gift card
The corresponding rate is displayed using the current dollar-to-naira exchange rate.
How to Sell Steam Gift Cards on Hook
The best app to trade your Steam gift card is Hook, and you already know why. Asides from offering the best rates, Hook is also a very secure platform to use. Very user-friendly as well.
Here’s how to sell Steam Gift Card to Naira on Hook:
- Download the app on the play store for Android or the apple store for iPhone
- Create your account if you don’t have one. It is free and it takes less than 3 minutes to create
- Verify your account by entering the code sent to your email address
- Start a trade and choose the type of gift card you want to sell (Steam in this case)
- Fill in the necessary details such as country, card type (physical or ecode), and then the subcategory (receipt/no receipt, debit receipt, credit card, etc)
- The rate is displayed, and then you upload your image (physical cards) or type in your code (ecode)
- Then proceed to trade.
You even receive a welcome bonus if it’s your first time on the app.