Xbox Gift Card Rates In Naira Today: Maybe this is your first time hearing about Xbox gift cards, or you’ve actually heard of them and you in fact, have one and you want to know the updated rates of Xbox gift cards in Naira. Whatever the case may be, this article simplifies everything you need to know about Xbox gift cards, and how you can sell it for cash on Hook.
Xbox gift cards are produced by Microsoft’s Xbox brand which is popularly known as an online video gaming site for gamers. The site is known for video games and also for consoles, controllers, and headphones. Xbox gift cards are commonly used among gamers and gaming enthusiasts. It is one of the gift cards that will give you a high resale value when exchanged for naira. This article aims to let you know how much a $50 Xbox gift card is in naira.
How Much Is $50 Dollars Gift Card To Naira?
As mentioned earlier, gift cards come in numerous denominations, and $50 is actually not the lowest denomination you can find.
Do you have a $50 gift card you want to trade for Naira, and are you wondering how much you would get for it? Well, there is no straight figure for that.
This is because there are hundreds of gift card brands out there, and they all have different trade rates.
A $50 eBay gift card might have a different selling rate from a $50 Razer gift card, and this is because different gift cards have different stands in the market. One gift voucher might be in demand more than another, therefore having different market rates.
Other factors that affect the rate of a gift card are the form- physical or e-code, the country it’s from, and if it has a receipt available or not.
But generally speaking, a $50 gift card is usually 440-600 NGN. You can check the updated rates here.
Categories of Xbox Gift Cards
- Xbox UK (€50-€500) (Physical) $50-$500
- Xbox EUR all countries (Physical) $50-$500
- Xbox US ($50-$500) (Physical) $50-$500
- Xbox CAD ($50-$500) (Physical) $50-$500
- Xbox (Physical) $50-$500
- Xbox Gift Card Rate In Naira
Updated Xbox Gift Card Rates In Naira Today
|Category||Prepaid Value Range||Rate|
|Xbox UK (€50-€500) (Physical) $50-$500||20000-200000||450|
|Xbox EUR all countries (Physical) $50-$500||19000-190000||440|
|Xbox US ($50-$500) (Physical) $50-$500||20500-205000||577|
|Xbox CAD ($50-$500) (Physical) $50-$500||12000-120000||430|
|Xbox (Physical) $50-$500||11000-110000||577|
The following are some examples of gift cards and how much $50 worth is in Naira:
- USA Amazon Cash Receipt: With a current rate of NGN554 on Hook, you will get NGN27,700.
- USA eBay Gift Card: With a current rate of NGN692 on Hook, you will get NGN34,600.
- USA Google Play Physical: With a current rate of NGN556 on Hook, you will get NGN27,800.
- USA Steam Physical: With a current rate of NGN597 on Hook, you will get NGN29,850.
- USA AMEX Card: With a current rate of NGN665 on Hook, you will get NGN33,250
- USA Footlocker Gift Card: With a current rate of NGN678 on Hook, you will get NGN33,500.
- USA Nordstrom Physical: With a current rate of NGN692 on Hook, you will get NGN34,600.
- USA Razer Gold Gift Card: With a current rate of NGN746 on Hook, you will get NGN37,300.
- USA Sephora Physical: With a current rate of NGN400 on Hook, you will get NGN40,000.
- USA Visa Gift Card: With a current rate of NGN360 on Hook, you will get NGN18,000.
To know how much your $50 gift card is worth in Naira, use the rate calculator feature to know the current market rate and how much you will get.
Where Can I Redeem My $50 Xbox Gift Card For Cash?
As earlier mentioned, if you cannot or simply wish not to redeem your voucher for goods and services in-store or online, you can redeem it for cashback. You can redeem your card for money by trading it on gift card trading platforms, such as Hook.
Hook is the best gift card trading platform in Nigeria, where users can seamlessly trade their gift cards for Naira.
With an easy-to-navigate mobile app, mouth-watering rates, excellent customer service, and fast payout, Hook is used and trusted by over 200,000 Nigerians.
Hook supports over 20 gift cards. You can trade your vouchers for cash using the web or the mobile app and enjoy a seamless trading experience.
Hundreds of gift card brands exist, and Hook supports over 20 of them. With the best rates and seamless trading experience, you can get the most out of our gift cards, regardless of denomination, even a $50 gift card.
Trade your gift cards on Hook today to enjoy the best rates, stress-tree trading, and quick withdrawals.